Friday, July 13, 2012

Crew Profile: Nelson Allen

Name: Nelson Allen
My hometown is: Nantucket
This is my first season at ACC.
I learned to Sail
where?: Nantucket Island
on what?: 420s
how old?: 15 years old
My role at ACC is: I am a crew member on American Eagle.
Before ACC: I crewed and captained various yachts between the east coast of the United States, the Caribbean, and Europe.
During the winter: I deliver yachts to and from the Caribbean and travel in the western United States.
My perfect Day Entails: shredding some tasty waves, eating at a raw bar, crunchy tunes, and tossing the Frisbee.
My favorite Books is: Warrior of Light by Paulo Coelho
My favorite Food is: Fish Tacos
My favorite Sailing memory is: surviving a mid-Atlantic knock over.

Get to meet Nelson in person by going out sailing on “American Eagle”! For more information email info@americascupcharters.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment