Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Crew Profile: Micah Reyes

Name: Micah Reyes
My hometown is: Coron, Palawan, Philippines
This is my first season at ACC.
I learned to Sail:
where?: North Carolina
on what?: Hobie Cats &Flying Scots
how old?: 17
My role at ACC is: I am a crew member on American Eagle.
Before ACC I: I worked day-charters and term charters and raced beach-cats in the Virgin Islands.
During the winter: I avoid the cold and go to the Caribbean or Philippines.
My perfect Day Entails: sailing with friends in the islands anywhere in the world.
My favorite Book is: The Bible, The Alchemist, and Oh The Places You'll Go!
My favorite Food is: freshly caught sashimi straight out of the ocean
My favorite Sailing memory is: building a local style 'paraw' trimaran in the Philippines
Get to meet Micah in person by going out sailing on “American Eagle”! For more information email info@americascupcharters.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment